UX Recorder 1.8.3 - April 23rd, 2015
UX Recorder 1.8 - November 2014
- Support for iOS 8.
- Support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus.
- Support for iOS 8 'document providers' (upload to services like Dropbox, iCloud and Google Drive via extensions).
UX Recorder 1.7.2 - March 2014
- Fixes to In-App Purchase restores.
UX Recorder 1.7.1 - February 2014
- UX Recorder will now notify you if a site you're testing is known to be problematic.
- Many bug fixes and adjustments based on your feedback!
UX Recorder 1.7 - January 2014
- Improvements to the purchase process to reduce errors.
- Improved support for backgrounding (i.e. if you press the home button during a recording).
- Improved video capture - we’ve updated our capture system to use the latest technology.
- Fixes for a few Dropbox upload problems.
- Updates to make UX Recorder work better with tools like Axure and InVision. If you need help using UXR with these tools, please contact us via email.
UX Recorder 1.6 - November 2013
- Support for iOS 7 with a new UI. UX Recorder 1.6 requires iOS 7 or later.
- New 'QuickStart' mode for instant access to a new recording session.
- Session credits are now consumed if/when a session is saved, not before (no penalty for canceling a session).
- Unified browser URL/search bar.
- Updated browser technology - more stable, better support for strange edge cases.
- The rendering process has been moved out of the recording process - you can choose to render when you watch a video or you can render multiple sessions in a batch.
- Sessions are now named after they are saved. Unsaved sessions don't need to be named.
- Better support for landscape orientation throughout the app - landscape is now fully supported on both iPad and iPhone for all screens.
- Video output files are a bit smaller based on new compression settings.
- Better support for background saving - leaving the app during recording should not corrupt your session.
- Updated the Dropbox API to the latest version for added stability.
- Updated the PiP system to reduce instances where some video might be clipped.
- Increased the speed of rendered glyphs.
- Updated iconography.